Wednesday, September 12, 2007

School

Classes are good. I am taking a computer class that is incredibly boring, because it is just stuff I already know how to do. I am hoping it will be an easy A/ possibly actually teach me something at some point, since I decided not to try and test out of it. My "Human Information Behavior" class is interesting, but tons of reading. We also have to do a reading log journal, and it is going to be tough. My children's materials class seems awesome and the teacher is really funny.

My job is pretty interesting, I do random office tasks and get to sort archival materials for an archive they are creating. It isn't really normal library work but it is far more interesting than sitting at the circulation desk all day (which is what the undergrad assistants do). Today I got to look at dirty art postcards, which was neat but made me feel awkward looking at them at work.

I know i owe pictures, and I'd really like to take pictures of the library I work in as well. So, hopefully pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Amber said...

i may go to IKEA this weekend by myself and I wish you still lived there so you could go with me!