Sunday, September 23, 2007

Some pictures...

I guess we all kind of suck at this, but real life does get in the way. I only wish I were better at the phone, I would call you guys, but phones make me feel the pressure to have something interesting to say.


I do, however, have something interesting to post. After a few weeks to get settled in, I went with two of my roommates to look at cats at a few nearby shelters. The results:







Meet Charlotte.






And Bailey.


Okay, so, multiple cats were not in the plans, at all. But these two are sisters, both sweet and friendly. Bailey is a bit more playful and energetic and Charlotte is a little fluffier and a definite sleeper. They've already made our house feel complete. It was also not in the plans for kittens, but I will take them to the vet this week to find out their exact ages and what they need done (and when they can be fixed).




Hopefully I'll have a better photopost later, but for now, I have reading journals to catch up on. If you thought literary theory was kind of boring to read, try information behavior theory. At least the class itself is interesting!

2 comments:

Amber said...

yay kittens!

Amber said...

it is just infinity too big for one person and i could use the extra cash. i still have an entire extra bedroom and office.